Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Toys R Us Report Episode 40:Robot News



Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by! We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. It's super great. I kid you not. We start off with a little talk about the summer TV Schedule I've cooked up and then we move on up and talk all about Jurassic World. There are some cool memories from my days in the theater business as well. It's a good trip down memory lane...

After that we move on to the main topic of the week which this time around is ROBOT NEWS!!!! We start off with a bit of talk about the latest Roomba I picked up and then we move onto the latest stab at AI from the Land Of The Rising Sun, Japan! It goes by the name of Pepper. It's creepy and I don't like it at all!

Then we move on to The Toys R Us Report it's self where I share a story of a major flea market find of mine.. It's interesting to say the least...

It's a fantastic episode this week! Make sure to tell a friend and also make sure to hop on over to SupportTheReport.com and take a peek at all the fun things we have to offer those that opt to become a show patron! It's totally worth it!