Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Toys R Us Report Episode 32: Activision's Decathlon



Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. This week we have a super fun show ahead of us! For the first time ever in the history of The Toys R Us Report we are gonna talk about a video game! How wild is that? I mean, it's super crazy right?

That's not all though, there is a review of one of my favorite VHS movies of All The Times! Tougher Than Leather starring Raps Greatest Group, RUN-DMC. It's a great slice of 80's Rap Cinema. It's not to be missed and I tell you all about it! 

After that it's onward into the retro marketplace where we take a look at my fave 2600 game Activision's Decathlon. I start off with a story about my greatest success at the game and move into a little bit of history. It's a fun show like always. Make sure to tell a friend!