Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mattel Sub Chase Handheld Game Circa 1978


Any of you guys ever play this? I hadn't till a few minutes ago. It's not very fun. I couldn't figure out how to get the submarines. I was cool at dodging the torpedos but had no luck offensively. Oh well, what are you gonna do right? I do like the football one of these quite a bit. It was one of the first video games that I was good at. I could dodge those little dots all day. Maybe that's why I'm so dope at dodging torpedos, my previous experience on the gridiron. 


Basically despite having the instructions available to me I couldn't really figure it out. I'm sort of a dumbass that way sometimes, but then again aren't we all. I think it's the weird like, totally perfect way that instructions are written. We just can't think that way. I can't at least..