Sunday, August 10, 2014

A New Beginning


Hey kids, Your boy is trying to get back into the blogging game. Ya, I know. Every fool has a blog and nobody bothers to read there ones so What's the point? I totally don't even know...

I've been going to the TRU, That's Toys R Us for those who don't got there constantly. Anyway, I've been looking for this one Black Widow Figure. It's the joint from The Winter Soldier Movie. I don't even want it that bad but it's become kind of a quest lately. I've been down there like 2 or 3 times a week and haven't as much as even seen one.


As a matter of fact I've been to a number of toy shows lately and haven't seen one there either. Like I said, I don't even really want one that bad. It's more the fact that I can't have one even if I wanted it. So, if you see one out there let me know. Don't go and buy it for me or anything. That's not the point man!

 I have to get over on this one myself and I have to do it by finding it in the store! It can't be online or anything. That' cheating, not always but I've been trying so hard to get up on this that if I took the easy way out I'd feel pretty weak about it. I don't know, it just has to go down like that, even if it means never finding one.